New recipe coming in hot! This is something I’ve been making for a little bit, but I have never quantified the ingredients. It’s a little of this, a pinch of that, and a few shakes of these. I love recipes like this. It tastes different every time, but matches what I’m in the mood for each day.
Well here’s the best quantification I could come up with, and it turned out mighty fine if you ask me.
Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti with Sweet Italian Sausage
- 3 links sweet Italian sausage or other flavor if that’s you’re preference
- 1/3 box of spaghetti cooked according to directions
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook sausage fully in skillet. Then, slice into coins and brown each side.
- Place 2 tbsp in still warm pot used to cook spaghetti, and toss spaghetti in oil.
- Combine all spices, cheese, noodles and sausage. Heat slightly to melt cheese and warm noodles before serving.