- 1 cup Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounces) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 prepared chocolate pie crust
- 1 (11.75 ounces) jar Smucker’s Hot Fudge Microwaveable Ice Cream Topping, divided
- 2 tablespoons Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
Beat together 1 cup peanut butter, cream cheese, and sugar in a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium, until well combined. Gently mix in 3 cups whipped topping until thoroughly combined. Spoon mixture into pie shell. Using a spatula, smooth mixture to edges of the pie.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of hot fudge topping into the corner of a resealable plastic bag. Microwave remaining topping, on HIGH (100% topping), for 1 minute. Stir. Spread topping over pie, covering the entire peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until set. Spread remaining whipped topping (1 1/2 cups), over a hot fudge layer, being careful not to mix the two layers.
Cut a small corner from a bag containing topping. Squeeze bag to drizzle topping over pie. Place remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter in a resealable food storage bag; cut bag corner and squeeze to drizzle in opposite direction from topping. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts: Per Serving: 963 calories; protein 19g; carbohydrates 86.9g; fat 62.5g; cholesterol 41.3mg; sodium 625mg.