..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1 cup RiceSelect™ Jasmati® Rice (cooked)
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1/2 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
1. Combine biscuit mix with ¾ cup cheese, onion, milk, and rice; stir only until blended (batter will be very stiff).
2. Spread over greased 8x8x2 inch baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and poppy seeds.
3. Bake at 400 degrees F for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW