- 1 1/2 lemon, sliced into circles
- 1 lb. raw shrimp, cleaned, peeled and deveined
- 1 packet of Good Seasons Italian all natural seasoning
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (my addition)
- 1 tsp. black pepper, ground
- 1 Tbs. dried parsley leaves
- 8 Tbs. butter (1 stick), melted
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a small bowl, mix the melted butter with minced garlic, and pour into a 9×111 inch glass casserole dish, spreading it all over the bottom of the dish.
Arrange the lemon slices on top of butter, forming a single layer.
Arrange the cleaned and deveined shrimp on top of the lemon slices.
Sprinkle the Italian Seasoning over the shrimp.
Sprinkle the parsley flakes and pepper on top of that.
Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.