Sometimes, you have a funeral in the neighborhood, and you feel like making a casserole for your neighbors. This funeral potatoes will do the job. Check it out.
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- 1 (32 oz) bag of frozen hash browns.
- 2 cups of sour cream.
- 2 tbsps of melted butter.
- 2 cups of crushed corn flakes.
- ½ cup of melted butter.
- 2 (10 ¾ oz) cans of condensed cream of chicken soup.
In a greased 9×13 pan, put the hash browns.
In a bowl, mix together the soup, sour cream, cheese and butter. Gently blend into the hash browns.
Mix together the corn flakes and 2 tbsps of melted butter and sprinkle over the potatoes.
In a preheated oven to 350°, bake for 30 minutes.
Simple, easy and delicious! This potatoes casserole is very easy to make and it will serve a lot of people.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes