- 1 package Lemon (or Golden) Oreos
- 6 TB unsalted butter, melted
- 1 8 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese (softened)
- ½ cup Margarine or butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 large container cool whip – 16 oz. – or you can make your own cream
- 2 – 3.9 oz packages of lemon instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- lemons (for garnish)
Begin by crushing your Oreos. For a very fine mixture, place Oreos in your food processor. Place in a ziploc baggie and add your melted butter. Mix until it is well combined.
Press into the bottom of a 9×13 pan spreading out to cover the entire bottom of the pan.
In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, margarine/butter, powdered sugar and ½ of the cool whip. Blend well and pour over your Lemon Oreo Crust.
In another bowl, make your pudding by adding your milk to your bowl and instant pudding. Whisk together until pudding thickens. Pour over the cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for at least 5 minutes.
Top off with the rest of your Cool Whip.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Add lemon slices and ENJOY!