- 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 beaten egg
- 8 ounces cubed fresh or frozen cooked lobster
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- Dash ground red pepper
- Dash white or black pepper
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
1. In a medium saucepan melt margarine. Stir in flour and salt. Add milk all at once. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 1 minute more.
2. Stir about half of the hot mixture into the beaten egg. Return all to saucepan. Cook and stir mixture until thickened, but do not boil.
3. Stir in lobster, dry sherry, ground red pepper, and white or black pepper. Heat through. Serve over English muffin halves. Makes 4 serving.
Makes 4 Servings
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 255, Carbs 23 g, Fat 5 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 20 g