- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia,
- Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Breakstone’s Sour Cream
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/8 tsp. seafood seasoning
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- Few dashes hot pepper sauce
- 3 green onions, chopped, divided
- 1 can (6-1/2 oz.) crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 3/4 cup Kraft Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with
- a touch of philadelphia, divided
Beat first 7 ingredients in medium bowl with mixer until creamy.
Reserve 1 tsp. onions. Add remaining onions, crabmeat and 1/2 cup shredded cheese to cream cheese mixture; mix well. Spoon into microwaveable bowl.
Microwave on High 3 min. or until heated through, stirring after 1-1/2 min. Top with remaining shredded cheese and reserved onions.
Makes 12 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
Nutritional Info: Calories 80; Carbs 1g; Protein 5g; Fat 4g; Fiber 0g