Searching for an easy side dish to throw together that everyone will enjoy. This Orange Fluff dish will make everyone happy.
Every time I make this it always disappears first. What is so nice is how fast and easy it is to throw together.
Give this a try, you will be adding it to your meal list all the time.
Orange Fluff Salad
- 1 container cottage cheese
- 1 small box orange flavored gelatin
- 1 container cool whip
- 2 large cans of mandrin orange slices
- In a large bow add cottage cheese and orange powdered gelatin. Stir to mix.
- Add container of cool whip and mix to combine.
- Drain mandrin orange slices.
- Add one can or orange slices to mixture and stir to combine.
- Place the second can of orange slices in the middle of the mixture.