- 2 quarts tomato juice
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 5 carrots, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 10 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 3 onions, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans whole peeled tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 large head cabbage, chopped
Place carrots, onions, tomatoes, cabbage, green beans, peppers, and celery in a large pot.
Add onion soup mix, tomato juice, beef broth, and enough water to cover vegetables.
Simmer until vegetables are tender.
May be stored in the refrigerator for several days.