..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 2½ cups instant oatmeal or old fashion oats
- ⅓ cup light or dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup Silk unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 egg
- 3 medium very ripe bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare an 8×8” pan or cookie bar pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2 In a medium size bowl, mix together oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt.
3 Next, add in vanilla extract, unsweetened almond milk and the egg. Stir in mashed bananas and peanut butter. Mix well.
4 Finally, fold in dark chocolate chips and mix gently.
5 Transfer mixture into baking pan.
6 Bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow bars to cool before serving.
Servings: 12 | Per Serving: (1 bar)
Calories from fat: 53
Saturated Fat: 1g
SmartPoints value : 7 | PointPlus: 4
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW