- 2 crescent roll tubes
- 1 LB ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- 1 or 2 diced tomatoes depending on size
- 1/2 small can sliced olives if desired
- Sour cream optional
- sliced avacado optional
How to make it :
Lay out the two tubes of crescent pastry, thick sides in.
Use some of the left over crescent rolls to to make the center a bit thicker.
Brown beef and add taco seasoning.
Lay beef in a circle inside of the laid out crescent rolls
Add cheese to the top
Pull over crescent rolls and tuck in under meat and cheese.
Add cheese, lettuce, tomato, black olives, sour cream or whatever you desire for your tacos, in the middle.
Follow cook time on the pack of crescent rolls, and once it’s done, you’re good to go!