- 4 medium Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium celery stalks, sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add onions and thyme and cook until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Add carrots, cauliflower and celery. Cook until vegetables are soft, about 8 minutes. Add garlic and sauté until lightly browned.
Pour in chicken broth and bring to a low simmer. Add cannellini beans and potatoes.
Cook until potatoes are fork tender, about 10 minutes. Add parsley and season with salt and pepper.