- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 cup cholesterol-free egg product
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup favorite chunky salsa
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
Cook and stir vegetables in hot oil in large skillet on medium heat 3 to 4 min. or until peppers are crisp-tender.
Add egg product and black pepper; mix well. Cook 3 to 5 min. or until set, stirring frequently. Stir in salsa; simmer on low heat 2 min., stirring occasionally.
Spoon onto tortillas; roll up.
Makes 4 Servings
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 240; Fat 8g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 620mg;
Carbs 29g (Dietary Fiber 3g); Protein 13g