..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained
- 2 cups cholesterol-free egg product
- 1/2 cup 2% Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- 1/2 cup 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat oil in small nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions; cook 5 minutes or until onions are tender, stirring occasionally. Add broccoli; mix well. Spoon into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray.
Mix remaining ingredients until well blended; pour over broccoli layer.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set and top is golden brown.
Makes 6 Equal Servings
Nutritional Info Per Serving: Calories 130; Total fat 6 g; Cholesterol 10 mg;
Sodium 300 mg; Carbs 5 g; Fiber 2 g; Protein 4
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW