Skip to content
- 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 c. cayenne pepper sauce (such as Frank’s)
- 1/2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 12 slider buns, for serving
- Coleslaw, for serving
- Ranch dressing, for serving
TO GET MORE RECIPES CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP
- Place chicken in slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper. Add hot sauce, chicken broth, Ranch mix, and brown sugar and toss to coat.
- Cook on high, stirring occasionally, for 4 hours (or low for 8 hours).
- Remove chicken, shred, then return to the slow cooker to coat in sauce.
- Add to slider buns and top with coleslaw and a drizzle of Ranch.