..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- kosher salt
- 1 c. cayenne pepper sauce (such as Frank’s)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- 12 slider buns, for serving
- 1/2 packet ranch seasoning mix
- Coleslaw, for serving
- 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Place chicken in slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper. Add hot sauce, chicken broth, Ranch mix, and brown sugar and toss to coat.
Cook on high, stirring occasionally, for 4 hours (or low for 8 hours).
Remove chicken, shred, then return to the slow cooker to coat in sauce.
Add to slider buns and top with coleslaw and a drizzle of Ranch.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW