Skip to content
- 2 lb. refrigerated hash browns
- 1 c. whole milk
- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, Cubed
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1/2 c. shredded Cheddar
- 1/2 c. Shredded Monterey Jack
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp. butter, cut into cubes
- 6 large eggs
- Hot sauce, for serving (optional)
- Combine hash browns, milk, bacon, cream cheese, onion, cheeses, and green onions in the bowl of a slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper and toss until evenly combined.
- Top hash brown mixture with butter and cover. Cook on high for 3 hours, or until hash browns are tender and warmed through and cheese is melted.
- Heat broiler. Make wells on top of the cooked hash browns, then crack an egg into each well. Season eggs with salt and pepper.
- Remove the bowl of the slow cooker and place it under the broiler. Broil until egg whites are set, about 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately with hot sauce, if desired.