- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon loosely packed lemon zest
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Garnishes: fresh berries, whipped cream, fresh mint
- Perfect Pastry Crust
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 large eggs
Preheat oven to 350°. Whisk together first 2 ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk eggs and next 5 ingredients into flour mixture; pour into Perfect Pastry Crust.
Bake at 350° for 35 to 45 minutes or until almost set, shielding edges with aluminum foil after 15 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack, and cool 1 hour.