..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 4 ounces linguine pasta
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
Place the chicken and the Cajun seasoning in a plastic bag. Shake to coat. In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the chicken in butter or margarine until almost tender (5 to 7 minutes).
Add the red bell pepper, green bell pepper, mushrooms and green onion. Saute and stir for 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat.
Add the cream, basil, lemon pepper, salt, garlic powder and ground black pepper. Heat through. Add the cooked linguine, toss and heat through. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW