..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 1 tablespoon chai tea leaves
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 2 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 cups superfine sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place the chai and water in a small bowl and mix to combine. Place the flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, eggs, milk, butter, vanilla and tea mixture in a large bowl and whisk until smooth.
Pour into a well-greased Bundt pan and cook for 30–35 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Invert onto a wire rack and allow to cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Gently lift off the pan and allow to cool completely before serving.
Source : epicurious
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW