I’m not sure about you but I’m addicted to spicy food. You can put anything on a cheesy Baozi (cheese balls) and call them perfect. However, having said that, when it comes to eating out, I prefer comfort food. Sweet and savoury are my two favorite types of food, and when I come across recipes that call for both of them, I’m forced to indulge. This is where Spicy Chicken Cheeseball rolls out! Made with bisquick, milk, garlic, and cheese, these little balls are a perfect addition to your table as you dine out on weekend
Spicy Chicken Cheeseballs
- 3 cups all purpose baking mix Bisquick
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons Tapatio Salsa Picante hot sauce
- 4 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- dash or salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix together all of the ingredients in a large bowl, either by hand or with a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
- Once combined, form into small balls, approx 1 inch in diameter.
- Place on prepared baking sheet, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown with an internal temperature of 165 degrees.