These little oven-baked flour tortillas are the perfect addition to any meal. They’re:¼ thick, 90 calories, low carb, low fat, nutritious. They’re fun to eat and surprisingly healthy for a loaded flour tortilla. These Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Roll Ups are low carb, gluten free and may substitute chicken or turkey for the meat in your favorite recipes. My family loves these tortillas served with melted butter, poured over fresh black beans, with fresh veggies or tossed with a dressing of your choice. You can serve them with homemade chips.
Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Roll Ups
- 2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 8 ounces light cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wings sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbled
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- 4 6 inches large flour tortillas
- * 2-3 green onions thinly sliced
- In a mixing bowl combine the blue cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, and cheddar cheese.
- Toss in chicken with 1/2 cup buffalo wings sauce.
- Lay a tortilla out on a plate and spread an even layer of the chicken and cheese mixture all the way to the edges (about 2 to 3 tbsp).
- Roll up the tortilla tightly and place it on a plate and then repeat until all the ingredients have been used.
- Pop into the fridge to chill for 2 hours.
- Slice each rolled tortillas off the ends and set aside.
- Garnish with sliced green onion.
- Make sure your tortillas are at room temperature before you roll them so they are nice and flexible.
- Smaller tortillas may be used, however, you will need to adjust the amount of chicken and cheese mixture you add to each tortilla.
- If time is an issue, you can skip the refrigeration before slicing or refrigerate for less time. However, for best results, refrigeration is recommended.