- 2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wings sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoon sour cream
- 4 (6 inches) large flour tortillas
- * 2-3 green onions, thinly sliced
In a mixing bowl combine the blue cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, and cheddar cheese.
Toss in chicken with 1/2 cup buffalo wings sauce.
Lay a tortilla out on a plate and spread an even layer of the chicken and cheese mixture all the way to the edges (about 2 to 3 tbsp).
Roll up the tortilla tightly and place it on a plate and then repeat until all the ingredients have been used.
Pop into the fridge to chill for 2 hours.
Slice each rolled tortillas off the ends and set aside.
Garnish with sliced green onion.
* – make sure your tortillas are at room temperature before you roll them so they are nice and flexible.
* -Smaller tortillas may be used, however, you will need to adjust the amount of chicken and cheese mixture you add to each tortilla.
* -If time is an issue, you can skip the refrigeration before slicing or refrigerate for less time. However, for best results, refrigeration is recommended.