Looking for a rich dessert that is full of flavor? Check out the recipe for Strawberry Oatmeal Bars. This is a recipe the entire family will love. You may want to make two batches because I’m pretty sure someone is going to want seconds.
Don’t let the oatmeal fool you, this recipe isn’t LOW CAL!
Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 1/2 cups quick Oats
- 3/4 cup melted Butter
- 1 can strawberry Pie Filling
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Spray a 9x13 inch pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix together oats, cake mix, and melted butter until it there is no more dry mix.
- Press 1/2 of this mixture evenly into the bottom the prepared pan.
- Spread pie filling evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle the remaining oat mixture on the top evenly.
- Bake 18-23 minutes or until the top is lightly browned.
- Cool before cutting into bars.