Who doesn’t like tasty food? Our family has been eating Taco Tater Tot Casserole for years. We don’t know about you, but we can get pretty excited about food. This is one of those recipes that you should make not just once but often because it’s that good.
Here is my version of the famous Taco Tater Tot Casserole. Made with ground beef, corn, taco seasoning and spices it is filled with tater tots and heated through a pan. it’s filling and satisfying, making it a good meal for anyone!
Victory's Taco Tater Tot Casserole
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 1 1/4 ounce package taco seasoning
- 1 8 ounces package cheddar cheese
- 1 15 ounces can corn, drained
- 1 32 ounces package tater tots
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- Brown beef drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning and water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add corn soup put in 9 x 13 pan and top with tater tots.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Take out top with cheese put back in the oven for 5 minutes or till cheese is melted.
- Add ketchup or taco sauce when served tastes very good enjoy.