- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounces) package cheddar cheese
- 1 (15 ounces) can corn, drained
- 1 (32 ounces) package tater tots
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Fiesta nacho cheese soup
Brown beef drain.
Stir in taco seasoning and water and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add corn soup put in 9 x 13 pan and top with tater tots.
Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
Take out top with cheese put back in the oven for 5 minutes or till cheese is melted.
Add ketchup or taco sauce when served tastes very good enjoy.