Our No Bake Coconut Mile High Cream Pie is a simple and delicious recipe that is perfect for parties, family occasions and team building. This is a great dessert to serve at the end of any meal or party because of the amazing taste!
No Bake Coconut Mile High Cream Pie
- 2 envelopes of Kraft Dream Whip topping mix dry
- 2 3/4 cups of fat free milk one cup and 1 3/4 cup, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract and 1 tsp coconut extract
- 2 4 serving boxes of Kraft Jell-O instant Coconut Cream pudding & pie mix
- 1 cup coconut toast in oven under the broiler for one minute - watch carefully
- graham cracker crumb crust or crustless for mousse version
- Mix both packages of dry Dream Whip whipped topping mix with one cup of skim milk and one teaspoon of vanilla on high speed for six minutes until very stiff peaks form.
- Add remaining milk and both boxes of instant pudding mixes and coconut extract.
- Blending slowly, then beat on high for two more minutes. Fold in toasted coconut (reserve 2 Tablespoons of coconut for garnish.)
- Pour into a pie pan or pan of choice, sprinkle with reserved toasted coconut and chill at least three to four hours before serving. Cool Whip can be used, but makes a much softer pie and will add calories.
This No Bake Coconut Mile High Cream Pie is not just a pie, it’s a dessert. It has the taste of an old fashioned coconut cream pie, but has the simplicity of being no bake. This dessert can be prepared quickly. It’s a great treat when you have unexpected company coming because it can be made with ingredients that you always have on hand, and can be served with or without Nilla Wafers as a crust. The best thing about it is that it doesn’t need to spend hours in the refrigerator like most no bake pies/custards do after being chilled.