- 6 large Egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Margarine (or butter)
- 1 medium Bell pepper (cut into 1/4-inch strips)
- 1 medium Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon Taco seasoning
- 4 8-inch Flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1/2 cup Salsa
1. Beat eggs and milk with fork; set aside.
2. In 12-inch skillet, melt margarine over medium-high heat. Cook bell pepper, onion and seasoning mix in margarine about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender. Remove vegetables from skillet; keep warm.
3. Reduce heat to medium; pour egg mixture into skillet. As mixture begins to set at bottom and side, gently lift cooked portions with spatula so that thin, uncooked portions can flow to bottom. Avoid constant stirring. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until eggs are firm but still moist.
4. Spoon one-fourth of the egg mixture onto center of each tortilla; top with vegetables. Fold right and left sides of tortilla over mixture, overlapping. Top each fajita with 2 tablespoons salsa.