- 5 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- 1 pear, cored and diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup cashews (toasted, optional)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and Greek yogurt, then stir in lemon juice and honey.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
In a large bowl, combine broccoli florets, diced apple and pear, red onion, cashews and cranberries, and toss together to combine.
Pour dressing over broccoli mixture, then toss until everything is evenly coated.
Serve immediately or refrigerate for at least 20 minutes, giving flavors a chance to develop and build.