All what you need :
- 4-5 Tyson Panko Crusted Chicken Tenders, cooked
- 3/4 Lb (12 oz.) – 1 Lb. (16 oz.) penne pasta,
- depending on how saucy you want the pasta to be
- 2 Tbl. unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tbl. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 c. milk
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper, opt.
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- chopped green onions, for garnish, opt.
How to make it :
Cook chicken tenders according to package directions. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and saute for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Stir in the flour, one Tablespoon at a time, until a thick paste forms. Cook for a few minutes, stirring frequently.
Slowly add the chicken broth and milk, whisking constantly to prevent lumps. Add the white pepper and black pepper. Continue to cook until thickened, whisking occasionally. Last, whisk in the Parmesan cheese. Stir in the cooked pasta. Serve with cooked, sliced, chicken and garnish with green onions.
WW POINTS: 5