..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 3 medium, overripe bananas (approximately 1 cup or so)
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter or almond butter (can sub for any nut/seed or soy nut butter)
- 2 T – 1/4 cup cocoa powder (more = richer taste)
- 1-2 scoops of protein powder (see above content for tested recommendations)*
- Preheat the oven the 350 degrees, grease a small cake pan or loaf pan and set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, melt your nut butter.
- In a blender, food processor, or using your hands, combine the bananas, cocoa powder, protein powder and nut butter until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for around 20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing into pieces.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW