- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 8 prepared crepes (9 inches)
- 1 can (20 ounces) reduced-sugar cherry pie filling, warmed
- 1/4 cup low fat chocolate syrup
1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla until smooth. Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar. Spread about 3 tablespoons over each crepe to within 1/2 in. of edges and roll up.
2. Arrange in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until warm. To serve, top each crepe with 1/4 cup pie filling and drizzle with 1-1/2 teaspoons chocolate syrup.
Makes 8 Servings (1 Crepe Per Serving)
Nutritional Info Per Serving: 256 calories, 9 g fat, 31 mg cholesterol, 222 mg sodium, 39 g carbs,
1 g fiber, 6 g protein