- Unsalted butter, for greasing
- 3 c. whole milk
- 2 c. water
- 2 c. old fashioned oats
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup, plus more for serving
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 c. frozen blueberries
- 1/4 c. shredded coconut
- Butter the inside of your slow cooker.
- Add in all ingredients except blueberries and coconut. Cook, stirring occasionally, on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- In the last 10 minutes of cooking, turn dial to warm and gently stir in the blueberries and coconut.
- Serve topped with maple syrup.