Skip to content
- 2 c. creamy caesar dressing, plus more for serving
- 1 c. chicken broth
- 1 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 c. finely grated Parmesan
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- 1 tbsp. Butter (optional)
- shaved Parmesan (for serving)
TO GET MORE RECIPES CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP
- Add the first five ingredients in the bowl of a slow cooker and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Cook on high heat for 3-4 hours.
- When the chicken is cooked, drain most of the liquid. Shred the breast meat with two forks in the bowl of the slow cooker. Toss with more caesar dressing.
- Toast and butter ciabatta rolls, if desired. Top bottom halves with romaine, shredded chicken and shaved Parmesan. Place top halves on top and serve warm.