- 1/4 Teaspoon Thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon Basil
- 5 Cups Chopped Fresh Broccoli
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese (I used Mozzarella, but you can use any kind)
- 3 Cups Diced Cooked Chicken Breast
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Rosemary
Preheat oven to 350.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except shredded cheese.
Pour mixture into a 9×13 pan and top with 1 cup shredded cheese.
Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cheese just starts to brown. (I broiled mine for a couple minutes at the end.)