- 1 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Domino sugar
- 1 teaspoon Morton salt
- 6 green onion stems chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans Campbell’s tomato soup
- 4 ounces Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 cup Daisy sour cream
- grated cheese for the topping
- noodles of your choice. . .8 0unces
In a large skillet, fry the ground beef, breaking it up and browning it.
Add the garlic salt, salt, sugar, chopped green onions, and pepper. Simmer a few minutes.
Add the two cans of tomato soup and simmer a few minutes.
In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and the sour cream.
Cook the noodles until just tender.
In a 9 X 13 pan, layer the meat sauce, noodles, and cream cheese/sour cream sauce.
Repeat and then top with grated cheese.
Bake at 350 for one hour.