Do you feel like having a wonderful and tasty snack? This chicken and guacamole tostadas with paprika will blow your mind. Check out how I make it.
- 1 ripe peeled avocado.
- 3 tbsps of minced fresh onion, divided.
- 1 small minced clove of garlic.
- 1 tbsp of minced seeded jalapeno pepper.
- ¼ tsp of smoked paprika.
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsps of finely chopped tomatoes, divided.
- 3 tbsps of fresh lime juice, divided.
- 1 tsp of salt, divided.
- 1 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro.
- 2 cups of shredded, skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast.
- 8 (6 inch) corn tostada shells.
In a small bowl, mash the avocado with a fork and mix in 2 tbsps of tomato, 1 tbsp of onion, 1 tbsp of juice, ¼ tsp of salt and garlic until well combined.
Mix together 1 cup of tomato, 2 tbsps of onion, 1 tbsp of lime juice, ¼ tsp of salt, cilantro and jalapeno until well tossed.
Mix the chicken with 1 tbsp of juice and paprika until well coated.
Over each tostada shell, spread 1 tbsp of guacamole and top with ¼ cup of chicken mixture and 2 tbsps of the salsa.
Simple, easy and yummy! I use smoked paprika for a rich and grill like flavor. Give it a shot, I’m sure you’ll love it.