..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 3/4 c. shredded Cheddar
- 1/2 c. Shredded Monterey Jack
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, Cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 jalapeño, minced
- 1 (15-oz.) can enchilada sauce
- 1 c. canned corn, drained
- 1 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Combine all ingredients except cilantro in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Right before ready to serve, garnish with cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW