..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 2 – 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/3 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced (I used my garlic press)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 Rotisserie chicken, skinned and shredded – If you can find a southwest flavored chicken, that would be even better.
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 10 oz. can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 package jalapeno cheddar tortillas
Mix cheeses together until well blended.
Add all remaining ingredients and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Place one heaping spoonful onto tortilla.
Spread to edges using a metal spatula.
Roll and cut into slices.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW