- 1 cup cooked Jasmati Rice
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives, minced
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh parsely
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- Caraway or sesame seeds
Chicken SaladIn mixing bowl, combine first 4 filling ingredients; mixing well. Stir in remaining ingredients. Chill until ready to serve.
Split puffs and fill.
PuffsIn saucepan over medium heat; bring water and butter to a boil. Add flours, parsley, garlic powder, and salt all at once; stir until smooth ball forms. Remove from heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat until smooth. Drop batter by rounded teaspoonful 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets. Sprinkle with seeds, if desired. Bake at 400 degrees F. for 18-20 minutes or until golden. Remove to wire racks.
Immediately cut a slit in each (to allow steam to escape). Cool.