- 1 package Ore-Ida® Steam n’ Mash® Cut Russet Potatoes
- 1 pound ground lean meat (beef or turkey)
- 3/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Jack Daniel’s® Barbecue Sauce, Honey Smokehouse™
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup crumbled real bacon
- 1/4 cup crispy fried onions, canned
- 2/3 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 9×9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine beef, onion, breadcrumbs, Barbecue Sauce, egg, chili powder and salt until well mixed. Gently press into bottom of baking dish.
2. Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes, or until cooked through. Carefully pour off any excess fat if needed. Adjust oven to broil and place oven rack 6 to 8 inches from heat source.