- 5 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups prepared salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded pepper-jack cheese, divided
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 8 8-inch flour tortillas
How to Make It :
1. Preheat oven 325 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl cream together cream cheese and sour cream. Stir in 1/2 cup salsa. Stir in 1/2 cup of each type of cheese.
3. In a second bowl toss together the chicken, corn, cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, and half of the scallions. Add the chicken mixture to the cheese mixture and stir to combine.
4. Spread about 1/2 cup salsa in the bottom of a baking dish. Place 1/3 to 1/2 cup filling on a tortilla, roll up and put in dish seam side down. Repeat process for remaining tortillas.
5. Pour remaining salsa over enchiladas, spreading to coat all of them. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
6. Transfer to preheated oven and bake 20 to 25 minutes until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with the remaining scallions and serve warm.