Sometimes all we need is a little twist to get our kids eating what we want! Last night, I made this Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie, it’s was a total success! for my family.
I never thought I could combine the lemonade and milk until I tasted this lovely pie yesterday.
This pie is creamy, tart and full of lemony flavor. This is definitely a refreshing, super delicious, creamy dessert.which is excellent for any bbq’s, parties or even just dessert! Try pairing it with an ice cold glass of lemonade for more of a refreshing taste!
It’s is another level of goodness. I promise you that you won’t get enough of this delight. Give it a shot, you’ll thank me later.
If you like this recipe, please share it on social media, now let’s check out the recipe on the next page
Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie
For the Creamy Pie
- 1 5 oz can Evaporated milk
- 1 3.4 oz box of instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- ¾ cup frozen lemonade concentrate
For the Pie Crust
- 2⅔ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup of sugar
- ⅔ cup butter melted
- Or you can use 1 graham cracker crust 9 inch
- Preheat over to 350°
- For the Pie Crust
- In a medium mixing bowl, combined all ingredients and whisk together until well combined.
- Press graham cracker crumbs into a deep dish pie dish and make sure to go up the sides.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- For the Creamy Pie
- In a small mixing bowl, combined milk, and pudding mix.
- Beat on low speed for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick).
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Gradually beat in lemonade concentrate.
- Gradually beat in pudding mixture.
- Pour mixture into cooled graham cracker crust, or into a pre-made graham cracker pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours
This recipe calls for lemonade concentrate to be added to the filling, but you can use regular lemon juice instead. Just add a couple extra tablespoons. This recipe also works well with other flavors of pie crust and lemonade variety.