Sometimes all we need is a little twist to get our kids eating what we want! Last night, I made this Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie, it’s was a total success! for my family.
I never thought I could combine the lemonade and milk until I tasted this lovely pie yesterday.
This pie is creamy, tart and full of lemony flavor. This is definitely a refreshing, super delicious, creamy dessert.which is excellent for any bbq’s, parties or even just dessert! Try pairing it with an ice cold glass of lemonade for more of a refreshing taste!
It’s is another level of goodness. I promise you that you won’t get enough of this delight. Give it a shot, you’ll thank me later.
How to make Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie?
To begin your journey to pie perfection, gather the following ingredients:
For the Creamy Pie:
– 1 5 oz can of evaporated milk
– 1 3.4 oz box of instant lemon pudding mix
– 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese
– ¾ cup frozen lemonade concentrate
For the Pie Crust:
– 2⅔ cups graham cracker crumbs
– ⅓ cup sugar
– ⅔ cup melted butter
– Alternatively, you can use a 9-inch pre-made graham cracker crust.
Now, follow these simple steps to create your Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie:
Step 1: Preparing the Pie Crust
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter.
3. Whisk the ingredients together until well combined.
4. Press the graham cracker mixture into a deep dish pie dish, making sure to evenly cover the bottom and sides.
5. Bake the crust for 10-12 minutes, until it turns golden brown.
6. Once baked, remove the crust from the oven and allow it to cool.
Step 2: Creating the Creamy Pie Filling
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine the evaporated milk and instant lemon pudding mix.
2. Beat the mixture on low speed for 2 minutes until it thickens.
3. In a separate medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until it becomes light and fluffy, which should take about 3 minutes.
4. Gradually add the lemonade concentrate to the cream cheese, continuing to beat the mixture.
5. Gradually incorporate the pudding mixture into the cream cheese mixture, ensuring everything is thoroughly combined.
6. Pour the creamy filling into the cooled graham cracker crust or the pre-made graham cracker pie crust.
7. Cover the pie and refrigerate it for at least 4 hours, allowing it to set.
Can I use a different type of crust for this pie?
Absolutely! While the recipe suggests a graham cracker crust, you can experiment with other crust options, such as a traditional pastry crust or even an Oreo cookie crust. The choice is yours!
How long can I store Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie?
When stored properly in the refrigerator, this pie can be enjoyed for up to 3-4 days. Be sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil to maintain its freshness.
Can I freeze Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie?
Yes, you can freeze this pie for future enjoyment. Wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and place it in an airtight container before freezing. It can be stored in the freezer for up to 2-3 months.
Can I add toppings to the pie?
Absolutely! You can enhance the presentation and flavor of your pie by adding whipped cream, lemon zest, or even a drizzle of raspberry sauce. Let your creativity shine!
Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie
For the Creamy Pie
- 1 5 oz can Evaporated milk
- 1 3.4 oz box of instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- ¾ cup frozen lemonade concentrate
For the Pie Crust
- 2⅔ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup of sugar
- ⅔ cup butter melted
- Or you can use 1 graham cracker crust 9 inch
- Preheat over to 350°
For the Pie Crust
- In a medium mixing bowl, combined all ingredients and whisk together until well combined.
- Press graham cracker crumbs into a deep dish pie dish and make sure to go up the sides.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
For the Creamy Pie
- In a small mixing bowl, combined milk, and pudding mix.
- Beat on low speed for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick).
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Gradually beat in lemonade concentrate.
- Gradually beat in pudding mixture.
- Pour mixture into cooled graham cracker crust, or into a pre-made graham cracker pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours
This recipe calls for lemonade concentrate to be added to the filling, but you can use regular lemon juice instead. Just add a couple extra tablespoons. This recipe also works well with other flavors of pie crust and lemonade variety.