- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 10oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10 oz can cheddar soup
- 1 14 oz can chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 cups broccoli florets, just fork tender (cook it in boiling water for 3-4 minutes)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
How to make it :
Place soups, chicken broth, salt, and garlic seasoning into a crock-pot over low heat. Whisk until smooth. Place chicken in, pressing to the bottom. Cover lid and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours.
When chicken is cooked, use 2 forks to shred into bite size pieces. Stir in sour cream and broccoli.
Serve over steamed rice and sprinkle with cheese. 4-6 servings