You’ll be stuffing your face with these Dos Doritos Sheet Pan Nachos in under 30 minutes! Change up the chip flavors and/or toppings to make this recipe your own.
No need to decide which flavor of Doritos to use for these sheet pan nachos, have as many as you like. You and your guests can pick and choose.
As you may have guessed the crucial tool for fantastically awesome sheet pan nachos is the sheet pan. Why is this? Glad you asked! Surface area! A broad, flat surface gives you more area to pile on all of your goodies.
You can find good sturdy sheet pans just about anywhere they have cooking/baking supplies. Or if you’re like me and prefer to shop in your p.j.’s, this brand is a good one. I’ve had mine for years now and it hasn’t warped like some cheaper brands can.
Scatter around some Cool Ranch Doritos. Then some Nacho Cheese, covering the pan. Mix them up or do half and half, whatever you like.
Cook the taco meat according to the instructions on the packet. Then sprinkle it evenly over the chips.
Followed by the cheese.
And black beans.
Bake it for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and gooey. Let me just have a moment. Ok, I snuck one. No one saw.
Next, layer on the green onions, tomatoes, jalapeños, and cilantro. Cut the limes into wedges and arrange them around the pan.
These nachos are best served warm with a squeeze of lime and a dollop of sour cream. But I’m not above eating them stone cold, if they last that long!
Dos Doritos Sheet Pan Nachos
- 5 ounces about 1/2 of a 10 ounce bag Cool Ranch Doritos
- 5 ounces about 1/2 of a 10 ounce bag Nacho Cheese Doritos
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 paket taco seasoning
- 2 cups 8 ounces shredded colby jack cheese
- 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and well drained
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeños
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 limes cut into small wedges
- sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange Doritos on sheet pan.
- Cook ground beef with taco seasoning according to package directions. Sprinkle evenly over Doritos. Then sprinkle on cheese and drained and rinsed black beans.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top evenly with green onions, tomatoes, jalapeños, and cilantro. Serve immediately with sour cream.