- 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- 2 eggs beaten with ½ cup of milk.
- ½ cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- 2 minced cloves of garlic.
- ½ tsp of oregano.
- 1 tsp of salt.
- Freshly ground pepper.
- ¼ cup of minced fresh basil.
There’s nothing easier than this recipe!
Just mix all the ingredients together and form into golfball sized meatballs.
Bake the meatballs in a preheated oven to 350° for 30 minutes and voila!
Simple, easy and delicious! I serve these meatballs with fries and a veggie salad and sometimes over some spaghetti.
Give it a shot, you will love it!