..Advertisements.. CONTINUE READING BELOW
Mini Cheddar Popovers are perfect as a appetizers, snack time or how about pairing them up with a great soup.
Fast, easy, quick, delicious and there are no fancy ingredients.
Mini Cheddar Popovers
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Spray 24 mini muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine milk, egg and egg white. Beat with a wire whisk. Add flour and beat until smooth. Stir in cheese.
- Place pan on cookie sheet in oven for several minutes to heat. Remove cookie sheet from oven and quickly add batter evenly into hot muffin cups. Fill about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until popovers are puffed and golden brown.
- Best served warm. To reheat pop in microwave for 15 seconds.
...Advertisements... CONTINUE READING BELOW