- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- salt and pepper
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- ½ cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- ½ pound baby red potatoes, cut into fourths
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray cooking spray in a 9×13 inch pan.
In a shallow dish melt butter. In another shallow dish add bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Salt and pepper the chicken. Dip into the butter and then coat in the parmesan garlic crumbs. Lay in 9×13 pan.
In a medium sized bowl add zucchini, yellow squash, and potatoes. Toss in the olive oil. Add some salt and pepper and remaining parmesan garlic bread coating. Lay on the sides of chicken in the pan.
Bake for 30-40 minutes until chicken is cooked throughout and vegetables are tender.