Who needs a good low carb recipe? Oven baked fajitas are a great weekday meal. This is a favourite at our house because it’s easy.
- 1 Lb chicken breasts cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp coconut or olive oil
- 2 Tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 Tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 Tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 Tsp seasoned salt
- 1 (15oz) can diced tomatoes (the kind with green chilies)
- 1 Medium onion sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1/2 green bell pepper cut into strips
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place chicken strips in a greased 13×9 baking dish.
3. In a small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano, and salt.
4. Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat.
5. Next add the tomatoes, peppers, and onions to the dish and stir to combine.
6. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.