- 1 cup cooked Kasmati® Rice
- 1 package (8oz, softened) cream cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup pickle relish
- salt 1/2 teaspoon
- 2 drops red pepper sauce
- 2 cups cooked ham or turkey, finely chopped
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- chopped fresh parsley or mixed herbs (optional)
- chopped toasted nuts (optional)
Mix rice, cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, pickle relish, salt and pepper sauce. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Divide mixture in half. Shape into balls or logs Wrap and refrigerate until firm.
Roll in chopped herbs and nuts, if desired.
Serve with crackers.