- 1 lb. ground meat
- 1 16 oz. box bow tie pasta
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 10 oz. can diced Italian style tomatoes
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Italian cheese blend
Any other pizza toppings, you can add like black olives, sausage, onions, green peppers, etc…
Boil water and salt for pasta. Once it starts boiling, add pasta. Brown meat in a separate frying pan. When pasta is cooked, drain.
In a lightly greased 9×13×3 inch pan, pour a small amount of sauce to lightly coat bottom. Add a layer of pasta and add 1/2 of sauce, can of tomatoes, garlic powder, and oregano.
On top of pasta, layer the ground meat, then add a layer of pepperonis. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, and Italian cheese. And layer more pepperoni. Top with bacon bits and anything else you like just like a pizza!
Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes