- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 medium organic* cucumber, chopped
- 1/3 medium onion, chopped (I use red onion)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 squeeze lemon (about 1-2 Tbsp juice)
- Salt to taste (about 1/2 tsp)
*If using conventional (non-organic) cucumber, peel skin and discard as cukes sprayed with pesticides retain most of those chemicals in the peel, which should not be consumed.
Minutes to Prepare: 5 | Minutes to Cook: 1 | Number of Servings: 8
Add all ingredients to blender or food processor and process to desired consistency. Add salt (about 1/2 tsp) to taste. Serve chilled. Enjoy with your favorite chips or tortillas.
Total Fat6.7 g
Saturated Fat0.9 g
Polyunsaturated Fat0.8 g
Monounsaturated Fat4.2 g
Total Carbohydrate4.7 g
Dietary Fiber3.1 g